Saturday, December 6, 2008

Where to start?

Well it's a wet Saturday morning and I would love more than anything to stay inside all day, in my Pj's watching TV Christmas movies! However, I know there are things to be done and today is really the only day I have! We are heading to the Doerksen's on Monday for our longest stint yet - 10 days! (Brian and Joyce are off to Hawaii and we're staying with the kids - yes, all 6 of them!) So... I'm feeling a little pressured to feel more on top of things by Monday, knowing that when we're finished there I won't want to be scrambling around! I have a big list for today and I'm trying to prioritize (Reuben is rubbing off on me!).

To do (not in prioritized order):
  • Get to Potters and pick up Grandpa's fish head crib board - remember 20% off coupon
  • Meet Hannah and Kirsten at the mall (11:45) to look at cardigans for the banquet
  • Go to Blackbond Books to check a price on mom's book (The Story of Edgar Sawtelle)
  • Find something for Cory
  • Pick up a few groceries
  • Laundry
  • Go to the gym?
  • Take a nap?
  • Clean
  • Make a dessert for the youth leaders meeting tomorrow
  • Stop by and say hi and welcome home to mom and dad
  • Put together an appy for James and Lesley's Christmas party tonight
Anyways, I guess I better get on it. It's already 10:30 and I've just realized my list is bigger than I had thought!

Wonder what everyone else is up to today?

5 comments:

Amy said...

hey Lisa, Yeh! you updated your blog...it looks good! Looking forward reading your little bits of random! love ya-Amy

Shawna said...

Yippee, you're back on this wagon!

Glad to "see" you here!
xo, *S

Christy said...

Hey You...welcome (back) to blogger land!

Shawna said...

Hellooo...are you going to come back here or are you going to just leave us in blogger la la land????

Tawn said...

hey girl ... didn't know you had a blog!! just wanted to say that I stopped by :-).